Sunday, October 14, 2007

Got out this weekend and did more shooting which was great. Went rock climbing today which was some much needed exercise and break from everything. It's nice to do some travelling around the Boston and MA area while I continue to think about mapping and mapping my life visually. I have continued to photograph parts of my day and travels on the weekend I'm excited about where this work is going and look forward to more exploration.
Thinking about other ways to show this project/work maybe in a book or fold it like a map. That might be to literal right now so instead I'm concentrating more on just the prints and what images may go together or be printed separately.
I have been working on scanning new work and playing with my contact sheets to make connections between my images. I have also scanned in multiple maps I am working with manipulating them and how they will work with images of my own.

No comments: