Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's been a long week finding out one of my good friends has inoperable mesothelioma cancer which just sucks. Busy and tired I push through and I'm almost done with my 3rd thought piece. I have tons of books to finish going through from the library which I am really looking forward to, and I have most of the critical theory readings for the next residency printed out. Oh the balance it's been a busy week with grades due at school and working on my papers. I have been shooting and enjoying playing with series of my new images. I just picked up some more maps to begin cutting them up and seeing where that can go or fit into my current ideas. Still thinking about other ways to map more of my home than just photographing it, maybe layers of other maps can be that way?
Off to NYC this weekend for the big meeting of my boyfriend's parents and his and my parents!!! Saturday though visits to galleries and hopefully MOMA so I'm excited about that.

No comments: