Friday, March 25, 2011

SPE and spring break

Went to the Society for Photographic Education (SPE) national conference in Atlanta this year. It was a great opportunity to see talks, panels, etc. To also get my new body of work reviewed. It was great to meet with people and have a dialogue about my work. Still have shooting to do and some things to tweak with the new project. But I am excited for a new body of work. I have lots of notes I need to spend some time reviewing and think about where I need to make more changes with this new body of work.

This week I have been in Southern California on break. Just decided to take advantage of another blog feature. I'm started an account with tumblr and I hope to post pictures everyday another way to keep me shooting. Now that I have an iPhone I am pushing how I can make images and use technology in another way.

More soon...

New Tumblr site:
www.myexposure.tumblr.com

No comments: