Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Sketchbook Project 2011 tour




This year I participated in the Sketchbook Project through Art House co-op. I had the opportunity to choose a theme and then was sent a small moleskin sketchbook. My theme was Down Your Street, I used this as an opportunity to further explore my new home as I photographed new work focusing on the changes in the landscape from Boston to Denver.

Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums on a tour across the country. After the tour the sketchbooks will enter the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library. The tour began in February, 2011 above are some pictures taken by my Mom.
Check out this link http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject/exhibitions with dates for the following cities:
Brooklyn, NY
Portland, ME
Austin, TX
Atlanta, GA
Washington, DC
Seattle, WA
San Francisco, CA
Chicago, IL
Winter Park, FL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cool Might drive down the DC to check it out. How is cv treating you? Good I hope.