Monday, August 4, 2008


Gallery sitting today at the Boston Young Contemporaries show. The space is so interesting and it's great to see the work of my contemporaries. I was so excited the other day I sold my piece that is in the show.
Leaving for South Africa in a few days which will be an amazing trip I can't wait to go! I am going back through notes so I can get my Critical Theory III paper completed. Then I need to spend a lot of time printing. I have been shooting a ton and this afternoon I plan to photograph more in my new apartment with all my stuff moved in. I plan on doing a lot of reading on the plane so I can get ahead start on that. I know September will be crazy with the start of school again so I want to get as much done now so I can focus a lot on studio work.

No comments: