Sunday, April 13, 2008

Went to NYC this weekend it feels a little like a blur I need to spend some time processing all the work I saw and some of the shooting I did at home. While in the city I had a marathon day the Whitney, Metropolitan, and the Guggenheim then it was downtown to some Chelsea galleries. There was so much more I wanted to see but I accomplished a lot in one day.
I was able to photograph at home..my childhood homes. It was an interesting experience I may use some of the images not sure yet it didn't feel like home partially because I don't live there anymore and things have changed in the houses. A big one is that my mother doesn't live in my childhood home she now lives in NJ a different state than where I grew up. I focused more on the objects pieces that had been part of my childhood. I am looking forward to doing a ton of printing this weekend I have a lot of material to work with.

No comments: